El mié, 05-02-2020 a las 22:20 +0100, Michał Górny escribió:
> [...]
> +If you are still using Python 2 for your projects, we strongly recommend
> +you to migrate away.  For the time being, it is preferable to use
> +dev-python/virtualenv or a similar solution rather than ebuilds,
> +to install the dependencies for your projects locally.

Is there any link that could provide some guidance about the usage of
pip+virtualenv?

I could only find this
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Pip

relying on https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Python/Virtual_environment for
virtualenv information.

In my case I am used to pip (as regular user of course), but not with
virtualenv... then, maybe pointing people to some instructions about how to
properly use virtualenv+pip in Gentoo would be useful

Thanks