On 2020-04-11 17:33, Michał Górny wrote:
> 1. We kill both keywords, and just rely on components, or
>
> 2. I make NATTkA automatically add KEYWORDREQ or STABLEREQ where
> appropriate.

I think you cannot kill it.

Yes, we have a component for stabilization/keywording, but we also do
stabilization from security bugs which don't have such a component and
some tools must be able to filter.

Just checking CC list is not an option because in theory, you can CC
architectures when you are just requesting some input from them.

So I would tend to #2. It doesn't really hurt, does it?

--
Regards,
Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer