Hi Benda,

I'm sorry, but maybe I miss something after reading the documentation...

I only check java and ant build system.

My point is about other JVM languages such as scala, groovy, kotlin,
clojure, ... And about builders such as gradle or sbt?

I think that eclasses for those would be very useful to develop ebuilds
and evolve with the right procedures.

Thanks,

Samuel