On 10/6/20 11:55 PM, Max Magorsch wrote:
> For example, it's possible to customize the keywords that are shown or
> the classes of pkgcheck warnings that are displayed. Furthermore it's
> also possible to include all packages, QA reports, pull requests and
> bugs of projects a maintainer is part of on the maintainer page. This
> way, it's for instance possible to view all bugs of packages you are
> maintaining as well as bugs of packages that are maintained by
> projects you are part of.
>
> Further customization options are available on the preferences pages.
> Feel free to let me know if you are missing anything. Apart from that:
> Happy customizing.
>
> /M

A link to everyone:

https://packages.gentoo.org/user/preferences/packages

Is this cookie-based? Is there a way to "save" your preferences somehow,
or would you need to introduce a new login account to p.g.o? How's the
"single-login-to-all-gentoo-services" idea moving?

Still this is awesome and thanks for your work on p.g.o. I'm off to test
some settings.

-- juippis