On 2020-12-18 01:24, Mike Gilbert wrote:
The GLEP already mentions the SKS keyserver pool, and the Gentoo LDAP
directory. Are these not also "implementation details"?

Hrm,

I missed point 7. In this case how about replacing

Upload your key to the SKS keyserver rotation before usage!

with

Upload your key to the keyservers [11] before usage!

> [...]
>
> References
>
> [...]
> [11] Gentoo Wiki: Upload GLEP 63 based OpenPGP keys to keyservers (https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Infrastructure/Generating_GLEP_63_based_OpenPGP_keys#Submit_your_new_key_to_the_keyserver)

That's all I would do to keep as many details out of the specs. But maybe I am the only one who is so strict about the spec... I am just saying and asking for comments.

--
Regards,
Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer