Ühel kenal päeval, T, 29.12.2020 kell 13:33, kirjutas Agostino Sarubbo:
> On martedì 29 dicembre 2020 13:03:07 CET Michał Górny wrote:
> > @ago, could you make sure that the tinderbox tells people to read
> > up
> > on the tracker?
>
> I added the note.
>
> However the first thing I would to do in reports like this is at
> least click
> on the tracker bug

It seems like right now I will get a bug about this every time I make
some sort of a version bump, as that triggers it on the tinderbox.

That's because most of the packages I touch use meson and have the
post-install hook written in python with a python3 shebang, while the
ebuild usually doesn't even inherit any python eclasses, as this is all
considered handled by meson, and having to go and add python-any-r1
inherits and python_fix_shebang all over the place would be rather
awful.

Mart