Dne 15. 04. 21 v 18:35 Joakim Tjernlund napsal(a):
Yes, I found the error in dev-java/icedtea-web. Q: Should one use JDK_HOME or JAVA_HOME in ebuilds?

i guess it doesn't matter (at least for packages that inherit java-utils-2.eclass):

https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/blob/master/eclass/java-utils-2.eclass#L2711

However, BDEPEND vs DEPEND is still outstanding. I don't think it is wrong to
use BDEPEND here?

Also, RDEPEND does not seem to matter, only BDEPEND

this thread is about packages inheriting a java eclass, which icedtea-web isn't, so it works in a different way. i never touched that package so cannot give you more details, but you can join us at #gentoo-j...@freenode.net and address gyakovlev there.

fordfrog