Hi,

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 11:31:59PM +0200, Haelwenn (lanodan) Monnier wrote:
> [2021-07-23 08:40:50+0100] Sergei Trofimovich:
> > dev-lang/elixir
> > dev-lang/erlang

I am remaining dev-lang/erlang proxy-maintainer. I came to the package
approximately in the same time like Sergei, when I did few
contributions. Anyway, Sergei maintained the package really well and
meantime I stopped needing this package, therefore, I was about to drop
myself from metadata.xml past few months, but never did that.

Probably question to Sergei or some other dev, should I do PR, where I
drop myself from erlang maintainers?

> I could co-maintain these two, feel free to add me to metadata.xml,
> I'll look if there is some improvments that could be done but I haven't had
> to scratch an itch on it yet.

New erlang version 24.0.4 has been released recently. Package version
bump is nice way how to start.

Petr