On Thursday, September 23rd, 2021 at 10:11, Andreas K. Huettel
<dilfri...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> 3.  an easy way to figure out if a binary package repo is suitable for
>     a profile / arch / ... or not, and a standard for path names
>     This is not so important right now, and partially also already present

There is a PROFILE data in Packages index, but it is not useful if we are
going to mix multiple profiles together, like KDE/GNOME.

Also currently package manager does not care about the CFLAGS /
microarchitecture of the binary package, like from x86-64 to x86-64-v4.
Additional metadata and matches need to be added.

Thanks,
Sheng Yu