It seems app-office/sc (spreadsheet calculator) was last updated
upstream about 20 years ago. At this point it's safe to say the
project is no longer in development.

There is a currently maintained fork called sc-im (spreadsheet
calculator - improved) which has been in continuous development for
about 6 years at this point. It does not exist in the main Gentoo
repository but app-office/sc-im is present in GURU. The
app-office/sc-im ebuild appears to be maintained by someone named Dex
Conner.

I'm new at this, but it looks to me like the ebuild is in good shape.
The only thing that jumps out at me is the fact that the package
manifest needs some TLC.

My thought is unless some serious deficiency is present in
app-office/sc-im it should be moved to Gentoo's main ebuild repository
and the last rites process should be started for app-office/sc. Does
anyone else have thoughts or comments on this?

Jeff Gazso