So much yapping on the mailing lists, and no response in the bug which
triggered the last rites...

So, Peter, do you use Boa? If you do, what niche does it fill that
isn't filled by anything else? There are multiple CVEs for it, is it
really on us to discriminate between which CVEs are valid and which
are not? We can't possibly hope to do that accurately in all cases.