Hi Alarig,

On 2023/07/12 15:18, Alarig Le Lay wrote:
Hello Jakov,

On Wed 12 Jul 2023 10:54:47 GMT, Jakov Smolić wrote:
Hi all,
I was recently left as the sole maintainer of net-misc/frr and given I'm
not actively using the package anymore it would be good if someone who
is an active user could take over. There are several open bugs and a new
upstream release.

I can stay as a secondary maintainer and help out (non-Gentoo developers
are also welcome, I can proxy for you), otherwise if no one is
interested I'll drop the package to maintainer-needed soon.

Regards,
I’m already maintaining bird, so I could happily step in for frr as
well!
Happy to assist where I can.  For the most part frr "just works" for us though.  Also not something we like to upgrade on a frequent basis unless there is a specific reason to.

Kind Regards,
Jaco