> OK, sbcl is masked on musl. But why clisp, ecls, or gcl cannot be used
> in the amd64 musl profile?

> (I don't know if they actually work on amd64 musl systems, or if
> anybody ever tried to do so. I just ask a formal question about Gentoo
> profiles system.)

pkgcheck's mesage was this:

  RequiredUseDefaults: version 5.47.0: profile: 'default/linux/amd64/17.0/musl'
(3 total) failed REQUIRED_USE: ( clisp || clozurecl || clozurecl64 || cmucl ||
ecls || gcl || sbcl )

I think what happens is this: sbcl is masked on musl, but it is the only
version that is enabled in the ebuild by the IUSE="+sbcl" default.
Therefore, none of the versions available on musl is enabled there,
resulting in an unsatisfied REQUIRED_USE.

Moving the + from sbcl to e.g. clisp would get rid of the message, but
maybe this is not an acceptable solution.

Ulrich