Hello all,

I'm currently working with the Wiki team on removing references to Layman and noticed the VDR project is dead and none of the links attached to their wiki work. Is there a way for me to remove the reference to Layman if none of the Project admins are around? If not, could the Project page be deleted? If it is too big to outright remove (or if it would be preferred to be kept there for historical purposes), could there be a big warning on the page?

If you do keep the Project, I'd be happy to help with fixing the broken links as well. There is a template that says this package is unmaintained and likely out of date.

Thank you!