Douglas Campos wrote: > I've found that using gcc-3.4.4-r1 made a lot of python modules going > with "unresolved symbols", even when they compiled shamelessly > > I switched to gcc-3.3.6 and then everything went right!
Well I have had no such luck. :-( I set up an alternate root and switched it to gcc-3.3.6, emerged Subversion, but still got an unresolved symbol error with the Python bindings. I updated to python 2.4 (since the stage only has 2.3), which successfully compiled but now python2.4 itself dies with /usr/bin/python: can't resolve symbol 'dl_iterate_phdr' I guess for some reason, gcc, python, and uclibc are not playing nicely together, at least not on my system, and I lack the necessary skills to figure out exactly what's going on ... I'm really starting to wish that there were a big-endian ARM stage available that uses regular old glibc, I expect that would eliminate all these problems ... -- Dan C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- [email protected] mailing list
