Kelly Price wrote:
> What card do you have?

I'm not sure it is relevant, but it is a Symbol LA-4137. It uses the
spectrum_cs driver, but I think my problem is that I don't have some
required tools installed.
>
> On 8/10/06, Joshua Pollak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'm using Gentoo with a Soekris board and I'm trying to get a
>> CompactFlash WIFI card working. I know the driver I need to use, and
>> they modprobe ok, but they don't seem to recognize the hardware as being
>> present. I seem to be missing some tools to cause the compact flash card
>> to be recognized as inserted in the slot. I've installed the pcmcia-cs
>> drivers, but that doesn't seem to be it.
>>
>> What am I missing? Are there CF modules I need to load? CF tools I need
>> to have?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Josh
>> -- 
>> [email protected] mailing list
>>
>>
>
>

-- 
[email protected] mailing list

Reply via email to