* Ângelo Miguel Arrifano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you have your disassembled dsdt acpi table at hand, just grep it for
> PNP0C32. If
> PNP0C32 is referenced then yes, it should support.

On my HP G8000 I've found two devices with that ID: "DBTN", "QBTN"
(I really wonder where these two buttons are ;-o)

Is this box supported ?

> Anyway, you can always build the kernel module and load it. It won't harm
> your laptop
> in case it's not supported.

Okay, I'll have a try.

BTW: great job on the userland interface - using synthetic filesystems
(like sysfs) are IMHO much better than arch dependent syscalls or
netlink sockets :)

BTW#2: if you like to get some hosting resources (eg. wiki page,
fully integrated mail+web message boards, etc), just let me know.

cu