I'm getting the following:

Started update at Tue Jun 15 10:00:01 UTC 2010
@ERROR: access denied to gentoo-portage from rsync.star.net.uk (2a00:ed0:1::873)
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1506)
[Receiver=3.0.7]
End: Tue Jun 15 10:00:04 UTC 2010

So I'm guessing we need to be added to the ACL too?

Cheers,
Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Olexa [mailto:darks...@gentoo.org]
Sent: 14 June 2010 03:00
To: gentoo-mirrors@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: [gentoo-mirrors] ATTN: Gentoo Portage mirrors, please change your sync
target

Hello,

*** If you manage a Gentoo Portage mirror, please change the config to
sync from "masterportage.gentoo.org" instead of rsync1.us. You can use
the A or AAAA record at your discretion. ***

As you know, up to now, we've asked new Gentoo Portage mirrors to sync
from rsync1.us.gentoo.org. This was mainly for historical reasons.
However, we would like to use rsync1.us as a community mirror entry
someday and create similar DNS entries for distfiles and portage.
(masterdistfiles & masterportage).

Thanks again for your continued support of Gentoo Linux,
Jeremy

Star Technology Services Limited is a company registered in England and Wales
with registered office at Brighouse Court, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester
GL4 3RT. Company Number 3077786, VAT Number 810943641. The information in this
email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. The contents
are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee and access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorised. Unauthorised recipients are requested to
preserve the confidentiality of this email and to advise the sender immediately
of any error in transmission. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon the contents of this email by
unauthorised recipients is prohibited and may be unlawful.