Any findings?
It seems that rsync worked once before I reported the problems (that may
be why it finished quickly when I checked later), but since then I got
another "rsync: did not see server greeting" and another "rsync:
safe_read failed to read 1 bytes [Receiver]: Connection reset by peer
(104)" (from the cron job).

Thanks
Adrian