Paul Dlug wrote:
> The following patch upgrades www-apache/mod_jk to 1.2.15 (current latest
> available version in portage is 1.2.13 which has numerous evil bugs).
> This is my first submission so I wasn't sure if attached patches are
> preferred to inline ones (or vice versa). Let me know if there's any
> other recommended submission techniques.

Oops, this list is for portage (the package manager) development, not
for the portage tree (the ebuilds, eclasses, etcetera found in
/usr/portage).  Issues with the latter (such as an update to mod_jk)
should be filed on bugs.gentoo.org.  (I know, it's a patch, not a bug,
but we use bugzilla for all of those sorts of things.)

Thanks,
g2boojum