On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 19:45 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Monday 16 March 2009 18:49:04 Ned Ludd wrote:

> > > we should do a new release already
> >
> > Why yes.. Yes you should :)
>
> if you dont do it before me, i'll probably try and do it this weekend.

I'd prefer it if you could do it this time. (thanks in advance)

> btw, i
> went through the bug reports and saw qcache crashes ... are those still
> relevant ?
> -mike

Yeah. tcort was the guy who wrote most of that. He's retired now.
I never really looked into it much but I think there are some NULL
values he did not check for in the metacache.

There is also a bug with atom parsing iirc on 32bit platforms. gradm was
the test case. Think we need to change from int to long.. Maybe another
with -rX parsing.

--
Ned Ludd <so...@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Linux