On 11/24/2015 03:47 AM, Alexander Berntsen wrote:
> What's up with the pargs/kwargs stuff? I don't remember that stuff.
>
> Specifically, what does
> On 24/11/15 10:30, Zac Medico wrote:
>> +                            pargs, kwargs = item
>> +                            kwargs = kwargs.copy()
>> +                            kwargs['collect_use_changes'] = True
>> +                            if not self._show_unsatisfied_dep(*pargs,
>> +                                    **portage._native_kwargs(kwargs))
>
> really do line by line?

Oh, let me explain better. The args and kwargs contain arguments for
_show_unsatisfied_dep that have been queued for later display. Instead
of actually displaying the unsatisfied deps, this code passes an extra
collect_use_changes argument to _show_unsatisfied_dep, causing it to
create appropriate autounmask changes to solve these unsatisfied deps.
--
Thanks,
Zac