I recently came into the possession of a 7025-F80 and would like to install Gentoo.

I made the LiveCD and booted it from OF... but I get two penguin frame buffer images and all the text is garbled trash.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

J_

Jeffrey M. Miller CISSP CISM RHCE CCNA LPIC-2
Sr. Security Consultant
Acumen InfoSec LLC
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.