quoth the Joseph Jezak:
> > Again I rebooted, and all seems fine. It boots from a CD, it boots OS X
> > just fine, but the one constant throughout all my attempts is that when
> > trying to boot Linux, it prints this cryptic message and hangs:
> >
> > found display :/[EMAIL PROTECTED],f0000000/ATY,[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ATX,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> > opening...
>
> This issue is almost always a result of not including the proper
> Framebuffer drivers.
>
> -Joe

Hi.

I did make sure I included support for 'radeon framebuffer'. I noticed I did
not include support for USB monitor, so that may have been the culprit. In
any event, I am up and running now (thanks to the config I found at the wiki)
so all is good!

Just building kde now, and will attempt Xorg configuration tomorrow...

-d