Hi,
I recently installed openoffice-1.0.1-r3 I dint have trouble whit it for
a couple of days then suddenly it dint wanted to start so I read some
treads in the Gentoo's Forum, I took and advice of using strace whit
OpenOffice to get more output and guess what? I found the little bugger
that was causing trouble in my system. It was this socket file in /tmp :
OSL_PIPE_1001_SingleOfficeIPC_601659217

I deleted it and oo started working fine again.

I haven't found any reference to this yet, so any one knows what's this
file for? and why its giving trouble?

Thanks,
Philippe.