Well, if it's a system you installed Gentoo on it will be in/lib/modules/version IF you built it as a module. Did you build it n the kernel as a module or builtin? Check with make menuconfig.

If you're setting up a new system go to the /lib/modules/version/kernel/drivers/scsi and see if it's there.

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:39:13 +0100