A little update. I called up comcast tech support and the tech guys didn't
have an answer for what ports they were blocking. So now i have an
appointment for a guy to come out to my dorm to take a look at my systems and
try to determine the problem. Hopefully then they will just let me have
direct access to the internet.

Mark