Lee Fickenscher wrote:

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 03:52:10PM -0500, brett holcomb wrote:

Dang just noticed it didn't get them all. There are some other sites
there as well, but they only have a few icons on them. I wrote the
script because I didn't feel like doing "right click left click enter" a
bunch of times. Too much like my last job...
>>Okay.  I'll look them up.  I was trying to avoid the click
>>routine, too!

> Doing a File -> Save Page as... in Mozilla or phoenix will get you a
> directory with all the images on the page but without all the clicking
> :)

well ... fooey. At least I had fun writing the script.

lol

neal