On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 06:29:17PM +0100, Daniel Albuschat wrote:

> And that's where the pine users get lost...
> My question is even more OT, i think:
> How do I handle the attached PGP signatures with pine?
>
> PinPGP works _very_ nice with inline pgp in the body,
> but does not with the attachements.

Taken from the mutt manual:

 pgp_create_traditional

 Type: quadoption
 Default: no

 This option controls whether Mutt generates old-style PGP encrypted
 or signed messages under certain circumstances.

 Note that PGP/MIME will be used automatically for messages which have
 a character set different from us-ascii, or which consist of more
 than a single MIME part.

 Also note that using the old-style PGP message format is strongly
 deprecated.

I think that will do it inline... I have NO idea, I never tried it..