Hi All,
        I'm growing tired of trying to get AGP running on my EP-7KXA (KT133 chipset)
motherboard and I figure it's time for a speed boost here. I'm a confirmed
Athlon guy and will stay away from anything that says Intel on it. Also, I
find myself furrious with VIA chipsets after a week of looking for a way to
get nvidia's drivers to work with the KT133.
        I'm looking at the Leadtek K7NCR18D board with the Nforce chipset and
DDR-SDRAM It sounds like the board for me at this point and the price is
decent.
        Does anyone have experience with the board? Or, even better, this board and
an Nvidia Geforce4 video card? I'd really appreciate any input I can get,
thanks much.
--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free