On Thursday 06 February 2003 12:32, Cal Evans wrote:

> I'm an idiot...SHOREWALL, not smoothwall.

        Well then, I can tell you I'm happy with it so far -- just on a single PC
here, not a network.  Installation was pretty simple, once I got past the
requirement that state tracking must be enabled in the kernel!  (I guess
it should have been obvious, but it took me a very long time to figure
out.)
        It does seem to have been masked forever... perhaps this is to make sure
nobody installs it unless they are certain they want it.  :)

--
// Carl Hudkins :: ICQ 5723399 :: PGP 50238D9E
//