/usr/kde/3.1/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2
./index.docbook
index.docbook:1: validity error: Element acronym is not declared in
trademark list of possible children
&kit; is an &AOL; chat program for &kde;.
                 ^

Where are this "trademark list"? today kdenetwork is complaining about
AOL, yesterday kdebase was complaining about SuSE, I could workaround
taking off the &...;, but this could be tiring, because or you search
all docbooks (I know etags/emacs are handy, I use them) or wait for
every emerge fail. In fact, why this happen? Is just me or a common
problem?

TIA

Alcino

--
Alcino Dall'Igna Junior <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CPG/LNCC