On Saturday 08 February 2003 10:19, Paul de Vrieze wrote:

> There are two pgp modes in kmail. The plugin mode that can read all
> kinds of gpg and the builtin/legacy mode. The options you checked
> belong to the legacy mode. To configure the plugins go to the plugins
> page, select the plugin and click on the configure button.

        [big sigh of relief]

        Ok, I *totally* missed the fact that there was a "Configure" button for
the plugins!  This makes a lot more sense now.  :)

        (Except for the fact that I still don't get a preview of whatever I've
just (hopefully) signed/encrypted... oh well, *that* must be a KMail
bug.)

        Thanks, Paul!

--
// Carl Hudkins :: ICQ 5723399 :: PGP 50238D9E
//