It was said that gnome2.2 was unmasked but not all. Isolated packages
could be ok, but lignomeui is strange. A portage problem?
I try "emerge libgnomeui" and others and nothing work.

Someone have any idea why this?
root@miral:/usr/portage » emerge =libgnomeui-2.2.0.1 -bp

Calculating dependencies
!!! all ebuilds that could satisfy "=libgnomeui-2.2.0.1" have been
masked.

!!! Error calculating dependancies. Please correct.
root@miral:/usr/portage » grep x86
gnome-base/libgnomeui/libgnomeui-2.2.0.1.ebuild
# $Header:
/home/cvsroot/gentoo-x86/gnome-base/libgnomeui/libgnomeui-2.2.0.1.ebuild,v 1.3
2003/02/09 15:25:10 foser Exp $
KEYWORDS="x86 ~ppc ~alpha"

And there is nothing in package.mask too.

BTW, gnome-2.2 requires xfree-4.2.99? I try to force it out because it
is too slow (gdm, kdm and others should a lot of additional speed to be
considered slow) but was able just deleting the ebuild. There is not a
better way of doing this? I try world, virtual, package-mask, nothing
help.

TIA,

Alcino

--
Alcino Dall'Igna Junior <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CPG/LNCC