Hello,

I am having problems with both Mozilla and Phoenix (both through normal
emerges). They crash at random moments. E.g. the last crash happend
immediately after starting mozilla and pressing F11 to get to full-screen
mode. It also sometimes happens after pressing 'enter' in the url entry
box. I can't reproduce the problems.

I'm using an athlon-1800XP+ and gcc with the athlon options.

My graphics card is a hercules based on the ATI Radeon 9000-pro with the
svga driver.

Anyone having simular problems and/or suggetsiont?

Opera and kde havn't crashed for weeks, so I don't think my system is
unstable.

Henk,