On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:03:58 +0100
Henk Abma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 06:19:42PM +0200, Tommi Pirinen wrote:
>
> What config files do you mean? where did you change something? If I
> change the point size in gnome from 14 to 12 where possible, things
> get slightly better, but some dialog boxes still seem to think they
> need a large part of the screen as if I'm running in 640X480. In kde I
> have no problems.
>
> Henk,

Uhmm, I'm not so sure since I configured (browsed diffs through) like 30
changed files at once back then. Let's see...

Perhaps it was just the host of the files in X11/app-default, which I
have recently updated... I didn't notice any other files recently
changed containing font configurations. (or grep didn't notice ;)