After hearing about Memtes86 again, I decided I should probably
familiarize myself with it. So I emerged it before looking for
documentation. What I've found in a very basic search is that it should
be burned as an iso and booted to. So I dug in and looked for where the
emerge installed it and it seems that it has been installed in my /boot
partition. Frankly, this freightens me a bit. I see memtest.86.bin
there in /boot how can I choose to run it at boot? or should I copy it
to a floppy and boot from it? Can some one point me to a decent how to?
--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free