Matthew Daubenspeck wrote:

> I have a SBLive! card that came with the Creative LiveDrive (extra ports
> and volume switches mounted in a cd drive bay). I am trying to make it
> work with lirc and xmms.
>
> Has anyone had such success?

Opensource.creative.com has drivers for the board (marginally more advanced
than the alsa drivers AIUI) as well as remote control support for the live
drive - lirc can't handle it, although it can handle the remote via another
IR port. No alsa drivers that support all those functions yet though,
AFAIK.

--
Lightspeed - the less fattening alternative to fullspeed.
8:27:18  up 5 days,  1:19,  2 users,  load average: 1.41, 1.22, 1.10