I registered for the Gentoo forums some time ago (about a month) but haven't
used them for a while as I prefer the list.  I was looking for some
information in them yesterday and while doing that saw someone's post that I
could answer so I tried to post but couldn't login because my account is
"inactive" and was told to contact the administrator.  Unfortunately NOWHERE
on the forum pages does it list who the admin is so that makes it hard to
contact him!!!

Anyone know what the email address is of the forum administrator?

Thanks.

--

Brett I. Holcomb
AKA Grunt <><