On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:57:21 -0500
Kurt Lieber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What online database are you speaking of?  The package database?
> That's an error that we're looking at.  Otherwise, no, no major
> changes are happening to gentoo.org atm.
>
> --kurt

Yes I ment the online package database off of gentoo.org.  It seems some
sections are missing as are some packages.  I know a few things were
added reciently package wise so didn't know if the site was being
updated to reflect that.

--
Susie
(Arienadean\Kelticess)

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I
may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus