From: Magnus Lie Hetland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 2:21 PM
To: gentoo-user
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PHP emerge error

Cal Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> check the archives, this was solved earlier this week. It has to do with
> JDK's before 1.4.1.

It doesn't seem quite "resolved" to me. It's fine that emerging the
a masked-out jdk fixes things, but shouldn't simply

  emerge -u php

work, out of the box? To have it crash seems like a bug to me...

--
Magnus Lie Hetland               "Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist."
http://hetland.org                                   -- Indiana Jones