Joe Stone wrote:
hi! On Monday 24 February 2003 05:07, Matt Tucker wrote:

From /etc/etc-update.conf:

# mode - 0 for text, 1 for menu (support incomplete) # note that
you need dev-util/dialog installed mode="0"

As I recall, the menu mode doesn't really work, so I'm a little surpised you have it enabled.

Oh, it works for me, I use it since this text you mentioned is in etc-update.conf (according to Changelog since 19 Nov 2002). I had
only to emerge dev-util/dialog like it says in /etc/etc-update.conf.

oh wow.... wish I had known about this a couple of weeks ago when I had to merge dozens of updates... is there a way to pull the files into emacs to use emacs diff function?

Neal