* On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 17:21:37 +0100, Mario Vukelic wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 16:41, Jens Mayer wrote:

>> when starting up 'nautilus', it suddenly crashes.
> (..)
>> Any hints?

> Worth to try: make a new user with clean config files in $HOME and try
> to log in. Maybe it's just some old config file with a prob

Good hint, logging in as another (new) user did the trick,
nautilus started up fine. After renaming quite every .dot-file
which could be related to nautilus and gnome, I found out that
the error occured somewhere in .fonts-cache-1. After deleting
that file I had no more problems.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jens

--
Darling: the popular form of address used in speaking to a member of the
opposite sex whose name you cannot at the moment remember.