First off, many thanks to the gentoo developers for bringing us such a stable
and configable linux distro.  I have several gentoo boxes in use for both
production and personal use and they are a joy to maintain.  Keep up the
fantastic work, we all appreciate it, even though we don't all the time show
it.

 Secondly, I have been trying to install qmail-mysql for a few days now and
keep getting that the packages are masked.  Is it somewhat stable to unmask
them and try an install or is it still too new?  I looked in the standard
qmail ebuild and all the mysql options seem to be removed so it looks like
like the qmail-mysql ebuild is the only way to go here, unless I compile from
source,  which I prefer to keep the package management system in place and
updating.

Thanks for any advice.

Wayne