I currently have a GeForce2 Video card working perfectly on my gentoo linux box. My brother just gave me his old ATI All In Wonder Radeon 7500 card with TV and video capture etc. I would like to use the TV in capabilities of the card but was wondering if anyone else on the list has this card and was able to get it running. I found the drivers for the card at gatos.sourceforge.net. My only concern is that I have XFree 4.2.1 installed and it only has the drivers for XFree 4.2.0 and XFree 4.3.0.

My first question is does the gatos ati.2 XFree 4.2.0 drivers work with XFree 4.2.1 or should I wait for XFree 4.3.0 to come out and use the gatos ati.e XFree 4.3.0 drivers?

My second question is has anyone got this card working with 3D, and TV in support and what did you have to go through to get it working?

Felix Rodriguez Programmer Analyst Phone: 860-685-3984 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]