>Hmm, this is strange.  I've been using XFS for a couple of months and
started
after several sysadmins had used it with no problems - even power outages.
In fact before they implemented it they did extensive tests by pulling the
plug.  XFS came back up and ran without a hitch and that has been born out
through actual experience. One of it's strong points is the robustness and
ability to take hits ext2 can't handle.  Another nice feature is it recovers
from outages quickly where on big file systems ext2 can take 30+ minutes to
fsck.

--

Brett I. Holcomb
AKA Grunt <><