Hi.

I've updated from portage-2.0.46-r9 to portage-2.0.47-r8. At the first time
to use it, it asks me to :

portage: 'portage' user or group missing. Please update baselayout
         and merge portage user(250) and group(250) into your passwd
         and group files. Non-root compilation is disabled until then.
         Also note that non-root/wheel users will need to be added to
         the portage group to do portage commands.

         For the defaults, line 1 goes into passwd, and 2 into group.
         portage:x:250:250:portage:/var/tmp/portage:/bin/false
         portage::250:portage

I have settled down the variable PORTAGE_TMPDIR to "/tmp" instead of
"/var/tmp". So I suppose that I have to set user portage's home path to
/tmp/portage. Is this correct?

Iago Sineiro.