On Saturday 08 March 2003 22:11, bryce verdier wrote:
> Alright, i just tried to emerge kdevelop 3.0-alpha3... and there is no
> executable... even though it looks like it built.

  Which name are you looking for ?

for me (i also have dev-util/kdevelop-3.0_alpha3) :

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ > qpkg -l kdevelop | grep bin/
     /usr/bin/kdevelop-htdig
     /usr/bin/gideon

  and kdevelop binary is named gideon.

> Did i do something wrong, and if that's not the case... the is it a bug
> that kdevelop3.0-alpha3 is the default emerge, when something else closer
> to stable( and builds an executable) should be?
>
> thanks,
> bryce

You all have to admit that Microsoft products provide a quality unmatched
by any other company. That is why I am switching to 100% pure shredded
Microsoft certificates of authenticity in my hamster's cage.

   -- From a Slashdot.org post