I've noticed that Mozilla 1.2.1 doesn't actually do anything. Start it up from
the menu, it gives the endlessly pulsating cursor of Mozillaness, but this
soon ends and suddenly, nothing more happens. At all.

Not that I've missed it one iota - I've been using Knode & KMail instead, and
Konqueror for the browser, so it's more a marginal irritation that there's
something sitting on the system that took a big chunk of time to install and
does nothing. Even if a solution transpired, I probably still wouldn't use it
now.

Maybe it's better like it is. I've even stopped using it on the iBook in
favour of Safari in Jagwire.
--
Ian Tindale