Kurt Bechstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

After I did the gtkhtml updates and gal updates I just did an emerge
evolution and now it works just fine.  Have you tried that?

Yes. Twice, actually. I had updated gtkhtml and gal with the Gnome update and then did the Evolution update (in a world update) afterwards. Today, I just recompiled Evolution. No joy.

Ben Ricker <-- About to post a bug on bugs.gentoo.org

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 12:31, Ben Ricker wrote:
Kurt Bechstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I had the same problem and just recompiled evolution against the new
> version of gtkhtml, gal, and libgtkhtml and all was well once again.

How exactly did you do this? I recompiled Evolution although I had updated Evolution AFTER updating Gnome. After the second recompile, it still cannot initialize gtkhtml, gal, libgtkhtml. Do I have to give some command line arguments?

Ben Ricker
Wellinx.com